About Technology: Objectives
The objective in the technology area is to maximize the resources of each club, that means, increment de number of technology solutions implemented with the same budget and team.
To maximize the resources, we have to:
Reduce the costs of technology department.
- Identify & share the best solutions that are already being used in each clubs.
- Get advantageous economic conditions by making sales agreement with technology companies about best IT solutions already in the market.
- Create new solutions sharing costs among different clubs.
Get additional revenue to keep on maintaining and investing in new technology solutions.
- Selling the solutions made by the SPORT INNOVATION ALLIANCE. Once the solution will be sold to other clubs, the sales margin will be shared among the clubs which have put the money to create the technology program.
The SPORT INNOVATION ALLIANCE can offer a different proposal to brands: a GLOCAL presence:
GLOCAL, it means GLOBAL / international, with clubs from different countries.
GLOCAL, but with a fan engagement so strong that only the club with a local fans community can deliver.
Organize events in the Clubs Stadiums, getting new revenue streams from them:
- E-Sports tournaments.
- Sports conferences.
- Friendly matches.
The Innovation Hub will identify a pool of individuals, agencies and companies offering specific services around football clubs with presence in different countries. Services in areas as:
- Digital Transformation projects.
- Stadium projects: technical aspects around the remodeling and building stadium projects.
- Marketing & sales area.
- Sport area.